This plastic-backed letterpress plate has a transparent plastic-backing for mounting on a Deep Relief Boxcar Base. You can cut all these plates with scissors. If purchasing unexposed plastic-backed polymer plates, you’ll also want to purchase our Boxcar film adhesive to adhere your plates to your base.
- for use on the Deep Relief Boxcar Base.
- 65 Durometer (medium hardness), good for lines down to .35pt and dots 1.25pt thick. Makes a nice pillowy bite into paper.
- When washed out, background is clear and relief is orange.
- KF152 plates with large solid areas will curl faster.
- ideal for L Letterpress or similar do-it-yourself craft machines. Used for homemade presses because of the thicker relief when using an ink brayer.
- A2=16.5″ x 23.375″
- A3=11.75″ x 16.5″*
- A4=8.25″ x 11.75”*
*A3 and A4 sizes are accurate within +/- .125