The things our letterpress shop can do.
- Runs of 1 to 100,000+
- Letterpress printing. Maximum letterpress size: 22 x 30 sheet with a 21 x 28 image area. (see our stock inks for letterpress)
- Foil stamping. Maximum foil size: 14 x 22 sheet with a 12 x 16 image area. (see our stock foils)
- Digital printing with HP Indigo presses, often in register with letterpress and foil printing.
- Offset printing, including offset printed floods on the backs of letterpress papers. (see our stock inks for offset)
- Double-sided printing
- Die-cutting, scoring, and creation of custom dies
- Die-cutting and assembly of custom pocketfolds and enclosures
- Corner rounding, hole drilling, and grommeting
- Edge painting (in any stock letterpress ink)
- Foil edging (in any stock foil)
- Hand-lining of envelopes from paper that you supply or that we custom print for you
- File prep, typesetting, custom design
- Inhouse platemaking service
Check out our equipment list, some of our presses, and the letterpress printers who run our presses.