This plastic-backed letterpress plate has a transparent plastic-backing for mounting on a Standard Boxcar Base. You can cut all these plates with scissors. If purchasing unexposed plastic-backed polymer plates, you’ll also want to purchase our Boxcar film adhesive to adhere your plates to your Boxcar base.
- for use on the Standard Boxcar Base
- 62 Durometer, good for lines down to .25pt and dots 1pt thick
- favored by educational institutions for use on their Vandercook presses using standard bases
- When washed out, background and relief are one color – orange
- good choice if you want to reuse your plates–the 94FL plates are the longest lasting plates and resist drying out or curling for up to a year.
- need to keep serif fonts 8 pt or above
- A2=16.5″ x 23.375″
- A3=11.75″ x 16.5″*
- A4=8.25″ x 11.75”*
*A3 and A4 sizes are accurate within +/- .125