- this 85 Durometer plate is one of our hardest plates — some printers prefer this over the 152SB because they like printing on the hardest plate possible.
- can be used with Bunting and Patmag bases that measure .858” thick
- extra care is needed when placing or removing this plate on its base as this plate is less flexible and can break.
- For those printers just starting out and trying to make the decision between the 145HSB and 152SB for their magnetic base, we recommend trying the 152SB for ease of use.
- A2=16.5″ x 23.375″ (Temporarily unavailable)
- A3=11.75″ x 16.5″*
- A4=8.25″ x 11.75”*
*A3 and A4 sizes are accurate within +/- .125